Map Tack

Handi's Workshop Headline Animator

Handi's Workshop

Sunday, November 22, 2009

2 More Sites Added

I've just added 2 more Sites that I've been keeping track of, I hope they are as Informative to you as they are to me.

The First one is:

Woodworking Seminars -- www.woodworkingseminars.com This has site has some Great Seminars on woodworking, From tips to Jigs for your table saw and more, Check it out.

The Second one is:

Woodworking Online -- www.woodworkingonline.com I'm sure alot of you have already checked this site out or already know about it, the site has Woodsmith and Shopnotes and Woodnet.net all accessible from this site and if I'm not mistaken, Woodworking Seminars is also part of this.

Hope these 2 come in use and informative to others that may not know about these, they are listed in my Blogs I follow, to let you know when a new Post is available along with my woodworking links at the bottom of my blog.

Once again, if anyone else that follows my blog has some educational blogs/sites, tips/hints blog/sites, please contact me with the links and I'll be happy to add these to my blog so it will be easier to goto them as you visit my blog.

Thanks,
Handi

No comments:

Post a Comment