Map Tack

Handi's Workshop Headline Animator

Handi's Workshop

Monday, May 6, 2019

Commission Job

I was just contacted by a Local "Customer" to do a Commission Job.

First off, This is the first time I've blogged in several years I think it's been about 3 years now since my last post.

I've moved my Workshop over to Facebook Which can be found --> Here
for anyone that is interested in checking it out.

I'm thinking of picking blogging back up. During the winter all I do is sit at home, inside because my shop isn't heated right now so I'm unable to go out to the shop and do any work, so it's Seasonal work i do. BUT Wold LOVE to change that hopefully this summer.

I've got Plans on building a Rocket heater, this will allow me to burn all of my smaller scrap wood to heat the shop, stuff that's to small or to crappy to use on anything plus all the dead limbs and such I can pick up or some stuff I can get at the pallet factory here in town that can't be used for anything either, this will give me some heat in the workshop so i can do stuff I need to.

Anyway, I was contacted by a Local, wanting some Decorative Scroll saw work done for their Garage. The garage has a Few what looks like imitation Vintage Hinge look to it, So wanting me to Duplicate it.

So this will give me something to work with.  Some 1/4" Plywood painted with Killz Sealer to seal it for outside use as well as Ply to keep it from moving and possibly cracking. Think I've got JUST the thing for it.

Customer is dropping off the piece that needs duplicated and out to the workshop I go to get some work done.

Because she only needs 2, i'm thinking I may just go ahead and do a simple Stack cutting, this will allow me to cut both pieces at the same time, saving time in the long run and making a few bucks in the process of cutting..

So tomorrow I'll be taking photos of the Project I'll be duplicating, And maybe even possibly make a template for myself for the use on other Garage doors that may want some Deco done to them. And this will also allow me to make more copies of this for her garage if she needs them done, maybe I can draw it on some paper, then Scan it into my Computer and be able to Enlarge it or decrease it in size as well.

Might have to trade it in GIMP 2.0 and save it as a Template so I can just use that then make it as big or small as i need it.

Anyway enough babbling, i'll return tomorrow, I'll also be posting photos on my Workshop Facebook page also, maybe even doing a Little Streaming Live to my Facebook Page Followers.

1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete