Map Tack

Handi's Workshop Headline Animator

Handi's Workshop

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Apology

Hello everyone.

I'd like to apologize for the Infrequent Post of the Woodworking Tip of The Week. I have been experiencing some Computer Problems on my Laptop, which I have just worked out earlier this week.

I had to reformat my Hard Drive and Reinstall Windows Vista and all the Programs on my computer, I was experiencing Lock ups, Internet Delays and some other things, I've tried just about everything to fix them with some programs tried fixing with the Restore disk to fix errors but nothing.

So I had to Result back to about a 4 hr process with formatting, copying and installing. Quite a process, but had to be done.

Anyway, I should have the Tips on time every Tuesday now that my computer is back up and running right again.

Thanks,
Handi

No comments:

Post a Comment