Map Tack

Handi's Workshop Headline Animator

Handi's Workshop

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Facebook

To all my Woodworking Followers,

I have been lacking on Updating my Blog for sometime.  I'm finding that time is getting more away from me then usual.  Money is becoming a Problem, which also means the projects aren't coming out cause of the money problems.  So this means no Content to post on the Blog which really Kind of Stinks.

Althou since I'm more on Facebook then anywhere else, I've created me a Workshop Page on Facebook and I've been updating that more and more cause it requires less effort then it does the Blog.  So come on over and check it out, I provide Pictures of some of my Old and Present Projects which aren't many, but they are there.

If you click on the Link above, it will take you right to my Facebook Page for my Workshop.  Once again Sorry for the Lack of Updating my Blog.  Come "Like" My Workshop Facebook Page and your sure to get some kind of update by Tips from Woodsmith and Some Other Woodworking Articals, I also have some Contributing Authors for some Magizines that are friends.

Handi

6 comments:

  1. It took a big part on this aspect. A lot of ideas were shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to follow you on Facebook, then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I may end up doing some more post again soon. Being disabled and low income, hard to find the money for wood and stuff. I have been playing around with some Pallet wood though.

      Delete
    2. I've decided to bring the Blog out of Retirement. But things won't be Added until this Spring as I start working on projects. Right now I still have NO Heat in my Workshop. So until I get the extra money (Low Income) To build my Rocket Heater, I'm still without heat. Hopefully this will Change this Summer after the Winter Bills are taken care of.

      Delete
  3. Have you ever used reclaimed antique oak wood for your projects? Antique Oak Flooring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using Reclaimed Pallet wood lately. I been finding some Gems in a Stack with this stuff. I posted some of my Things on Facebook. You can view them at www.facebook.com/HandisWorkshop This is where I've been posting things lately.

      Delete