Map Tack

Handi's Workshop Headline Animator

Handi's Workshop

Monday, December 29, 2008

Live Chat!

Hello everyone.

Eventually, I would like to See this blog fill up with some people to have a Chat. Of course chat about anything they like, but focus some on Woodworking and Scroll Sawing, Hand Tools, Power Tools, Likes, Dislikes, Etc.

Just a General all around Chat, Friends, Family, Coworkers, or anyone around that likes to join the chat.

So Please check in, Sign up or whatever and check into the chat at the Bottom of my Blog and see what you can get into.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog, I hope to have more videos Soon, also some new Projects and all, Being the Holidays, Things are a little slow in the Shop for me at least.

So Hopefully Things will get back to normal after the new year.

Thanks for coming and checking out some of my videos, Woodworking Tips of the Week and some Very few Comments from a few of my Viewers.

Handi

No comments:

Post a Comment