Map Tack

Handi's Workshop Headline Animator

Handi's Workshop

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Polar Bear: Part 7

The first thing I would like to say to all of my Viewers and Subscribers, is that I apologize for the length of my videos, I know some of you are probably getting bored Greatly by the excessive length in this Polar Bear Video Series, There are 20 Complete Videos in this Series.

I know they are Long, they are in between 20 minutes to 30 minutes long, I'm inexperienced on how long to make these videos, I've been getting some tips and hints from a few good people that has Video Blogs, and with this in mind, after this polar bear series of videos are all posted, I will be making my Videos shorter for better viewing for my viewers.

My Goal here is to help you understand how we Scrollers Scroll Out our work, How we Demonstrate our Work and how we Teach you how to use Certain Methods of cutting, methods of Inlays, or methods of Stack Cutting.

So with this in mind, I think after the rest of my polar bear Videos are Posted, I'm going to Start with the Basic but Simple Video Cast to give you a Demonstration on now to Prepare your Stock for cutting.

Then I will make a Few more Videos on explaining and giving examples of other stuff, but I'm not going to Tell you everything, I want the Anticipation to arise as you are waiting and reading my Post, so you have a Reason to come back and see what I have to offer.

I'm in high Hopes that my Blog will inspire people to have an interest in such a Craft that many are not aware of!

I think I've said a little too much right now, So here is Video #7, Once again I apologize about the length of these videos, this will soon be corrected as I get used to editing my Videos, and you will see more of my Ugly ole Mug also!

Handi


No comments:

Post a Comment