Map Tack

Handi's Workshop Headline Animator

Handi's Workshop

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sled

Here is a Project that I just finished up this evening, I have been Recording the Whole process for them who are interested in watching the Video.

Unfortunately at this present time, my Video camera Base is missing, so any Actual Video I record with it, I can't pull off the Camera to edit the video, so I'm using Ustream.

Once I locate the base to link with my Computer, I will probably be doing some Recording with my Video Camera so I can edit my Video and take out some of the boring Cutting time out for them that are interested in just a quick Front, Middle and End Video.

Now, it's time for a Little of what I call........

Tech Specs:

Materials: Oak Plywood and Baltic Birch Plywood
Time: 55 Minutes
Difficulty: Beginner
Blades: FD-TC #1

The Base of the Sled is Cut from Baltic Birch and the Runners or Blades I guess you would call them was made from Oak Plywood. I was hoping for a 2 Tone look here, Little lighter base with a darker runner/blade.

Once I get the after Pictures after Glue up, I will Edit this Post and add the pictures in.

Sorry All I have is the Beginning after I attacked my Pattern and then of course the Finished project.

Click for details: Sled

Handi

No comments:

Post a Comment